According the Labour Force Survey (LFS), stress, anxiety and depression within the workplace accounted for 45% of all reported absenteeism in 2016 which is costing businesses over £2.4billion a year (UK Statistics Authority). Building Resilience and Wellbeing is now firmly on many companies HR and leadership agendas but with so many disciplines to choose from and self-employed practitioners to deal with, the task hasn’t been easy. Until now!
The idea is simple; we’re a single point of contact for you to access a network of over 80 practitioners to create bespoke workplace wellbeing and resilience programmes.
We provide a single point of contact to liaise with, a single service contract and a single invoice, yet can offer multi-discipline programmes that would wow even the big wellbeing experts in just 3 easy steps:
- Meet with you to identify your wellbeing objectives and budget and assess your workplace in terms of size, location/s etc.
- Produce and present costed proposals which take into account your unique needs and culture so you can select the one which best works for you.
- Match the right practitioners with your business to deliver your selected programme.
We can additionally help with presentations to the Board should they be needed as part of the decision-making process.
Here are just some of the many wellbeing disciplines we can offer:
- Anxiety Management
- Art Therapy
- Confidence Building
- Emotional Resilience
- Healthy Snack Provision
- Life/Career Coaching
- Mental Health Awareness
- Mind-Body Workshops
- Motivational / Goal Setting Workshops
- Physical Activity
- Relaxation Programmes
- Singing for Confidence
- Vision Boarding Workshops
- Yoga, Pilates
- And more!
If you would like to arrange a meeting, please get in touch on 07801 737445 or firstname.lastname@example.org.