Many companies are recognising the benefits of offering therapies in the workplace to combat stress, reduce sickness and increase productivity and efficiency. Corporate Massage is a benefit with a high-perceived value among employees and is highly marketable in a competitive job market.
I offer corporate services including massage (seated or lying down) and reflexology and can put together a tailored package to suit your business and budget.
- offer a tailored massage/treatment based on the individual’s problem areas.
- advise employees on stretches and/or reflex points that they can use themselves to alleviate pain in between sessions.
- provide samples of products and advice that may help them with other health complaints e.g. eczema, digestive problems.
- give employees a complimentary gift bag during their first session which will increase goodwill and promote wellbeing.
- supply detailed invoices in line with tax requirements.
As a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists and VTCT Level 3 qualified therapies, you can be assured of professionalism, reliability and good value for money. And as someone who spent 18 years in a corporate career, I am very familiar with the business environment.
If you are interested in providing corporate massage please get in touch for more information and I am happy to visit your office to have a non-obligation discussion.