Hello! And thank you for taking the time to find out more about my business.
I have always loved having a massage, the gorgeous smells of essential oils, using natural remedies and frankly feeling pampered! In fact, I was so eager to try all the different therapies on offer that I often wished I could have a session where several are combined to maximise the effect without having to pay for lots of different therapies. Needless to say, I couldn’t find anywhere that offered this and so began a 2 year journey where I studied complementary therapies on top of my corporate day job which, when I qualified, I decided to leave and set up my very own therapy business.
Of course, I still can’t have that wonderful combined therapy session that I’d imagined as, something I hadn’t thought of at the time, I can’t perform therapies on myself (well, not very easily anyway!). But you lucky people can enjoy a fusion of therapies, or individual ones if you prefer to keep things simple. Either way, I hope you give my therapies a try and if you like them, please leave a review and tell all your friends
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
I have studied:
- VTCT Level 3 in Complementary Therapies (Aromatherapy, Swedish Massage, Reflexology and Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology)
- VTCT Diplomas in Indian Head Massage, Advanced Deep Tissue Massage and Pregnancy Massage
- VTCT Certificate in Thermal Auricular Therapy (Ear Candling)
- USUI Reiki System Level 2
- Sally Kay’s Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage
I am a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) which is like the kitemark of professional standards for UK therapists. By choosing a therapist who is an FHT member, you are choosing someone who is on a register accredited by the Professional Standards Authority and can be assured that:
- I am highly qualified, professional and insured
- I will abide by a code of conduct and professional standards
- I will continually update my skills and knowledge through Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
You can find out more about the Federation of Holistic Therapists at www.fht.org.uk